Tuesday 2 April 2013

Three Years Later

WOW!! It's starting to sink in that graduation is coming---fast. Just a few more weeks of classes, final assessments, two exhibitions, then The Ceremony.

In many ways I'm a bit sad to be leaving NBCCD, there are people I've met there that I will miss terribly. Their friendly smiling faces, their gentle acceptance, their challenging of me.........

Moving to Halifax is WAY out of my comfort zone.......coming from humble, rural beginnings, I am proud of the life I've made for myself. Moving to "The Big City" is quite daunting. Truthfully not sure if what I feel is excitement or terror---probably a bit of both. No, A LOT of both.

The Plan is to share a place first semester with a former school mate (I do hope she forgives me my non responsiveness pre morning coffee!! LOL), she's a year ahead of me and will be finishing her classes in December. So, I won't be alone, I do know a few people down there.

New chapter, new adventure, MY life!!!



1 comment:

  1. I understand your sadness at leaving NBCCD: it IS a great school, and the atmosphere in the Photo Studio is amazing. NSCAD is similar, if not weirder: there are all sorts of creative characters walking the halls. You won't be alone.

    ReplyDelete